I’m obsessed with these Oatmeal & Whey Protein Muffins. They’re heavenly good and packed with so much fiber & protein that one of these should keep you going until lunch.
And the best part about them? NO, sugar, butter, or flour. Oh, and they’re less than 150 cals per muffin ;). Guilt free indulgence.
Oatmeal,Banana, Cranberry & Whey Protein Muffins
(Recipe adapted from Debbie’s Blog)
2.5 cups old fashioned oats
1 cup plain low fat greek yogurt
1/2 cup honey
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
2 TBSP ground flax seed
1/4 cup dried cranberries
3 heaping Tbsp Unflavored Whey Protein
1 tsp vanilla
2 ripe bananas
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray tin with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Place the oats in the food processor and pulse for about 10 seconds. Add remaining ingredients to the food processor.
3. Process until everything is mixed together and oats are smooth.
4. Transfer batter to a separate bowl and add whatever your heart desires.
…Chocolate & Cranberries
4. Divide batter among cupcake liners, and bake for 18-20 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
Final product. Perfection.
Indulge in one of these with your morning coffee.
Sending you so much love Vancouver.